
This is a drawing of the most beautiful Jesus I have ever seen. It is painted by Giovanni Bellini, who is striker for AC Milan. Just kidding. Bellini never played for AC Milan.
I have never ever seen a more beautiful left hand. This is the first time I have used the expression 'never ever'. I am opposed to it by principle, but I felt that the situation called for strong language.
in principle. thanks.
ReplyDeleteMay the Lord save us from the grammer mafia.
ReplyDeleteIt was only a preposition, you know. It's not like it was a noun or an adjective, or even an adverb for God's sake!
ReplyDeleteWho cares about prepositions! Only sissies worry about prepositions. I can live without prepositions. Prepositions are merely the sideshow, the sidekicks good for a couple of laughs, and that's it. To hell with prepositions, I say.
by is not a preposition. and shouldn't that be sideshows?
ReplyDeleteAs long as it wasn't a dangling participle, it's okay.
ReplyDeleteMerry New Year.