It is a giddy feeling, it is true. 2008 was a huge year in terms of growth. In 2009 I am hoping for rapid growth, perhaps as much as 100%. It is like compound interest, you know, sort of rapid accumulation on your principal per annum. Perhaps, 100% might sound audacious, but I have always said that to make it big, you have to dream big. That's the kind of guy I am.
Happy new year champ. Looks like you now have *two* readers of your blog.
ReplyDeleteHope 2009 brings to you everything that is good. Cheers
It is a giddy feeling, it is true. 2008 was a huge year in terms of growth. In 2009 I am hoping for rapid growth, perhaps as much as 100%. It is like compound interest, you know, sort of rapid accumulation on your principal per annum. Perhaps, 100% might sound audacious, but I have always said that to make it big, you have to dream big. That's the kind of guy I am.
ReplyDelete