Sunday, August 24, 2008

losing their heads

These are some Kwain women who have lost their heads.

Headless Kwain women appear to do quite well for themselves. They turn out nattily dressed and strike stylish poses, but can a sharp sense of fashion truely compensate for a missing head? How necessary are heads?

These are some of the thoughts I have about headless women.

4 comments:

  1. Are you still in Kwai? These Kwain women don't seem to have... the correct upper anatomy.

    Didn't you know heads are optional for women? You do have a nice sense of fashion. I like the upper left side headless lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Kwain women. They come in size 0.

    Of course I am still in Kwai. They keep blowing up the Bridge on the river Kwai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be fantastic to be stranded with these Kwain women. Do they speak French? or is their vocabulary limited to yes and more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is not terrible to be stranded with Kwain women, but they are not losing their heads over visiting Indian men.

    Kwain women speak Kwain, a very difficult unpenetrable language.

    ReplyDelete