This is a well-dressed banker diligently working on his computer. I was waiting for my turn at the bank. I had to wait a long time. He looked very important, the sort of person you cannot but be polite to, and hope he doesnt think you are some sort of a useless fellow. So I put on my hat, and when my turn came, I asked for my statement in the gravest voice possible. I thought I made a good impression on him. I was sorry when he handed me the statement and I had to leave. I felt I had made the acquaintance of an efficient man.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
diligent banker
This is a well-dressed banker diligently working on his computer. I was waiting for my turn at the bank. I had to wait a long time. He looked very important, the sort of person you cannot but be polite to, and hope he doesnt think you are some sort of a useless fellow. So I put on my hat, and when my turn came, I asked for my statement in the gravest voice possible. I thought I made a good impression on him. I was sorry when he handed me the statement and I had to leave. I felt I had made the acquaintance of an efficient man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment